Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 42- Exactly 6 Weeks

We all woke up at 5:30, I took a shower, we ate a quick breakfast and were on the road around 6:40.  Cade took about an hour nap in the AM and Wylie slept for a couple hours after our pit stop in Kennewick.  The trip went quickly and we were all happy to be home around 1:00.  We stopped at Albertson's to get a few groceries sow e can eat at home to find that they are remodeled our Albertson's and we are going to have to relearn where everything is.

We drove in to our driveway and everyone smiled and was happy, happy, happy to be home again, home again jiggity jig!!!  Jon brought some stuff in and I made lunch.  We also checked out the yard and the kids played while Jon picked some fruits and berries for us to much on.  I am beat, but he kids are going strong.  We had dinner, watched Dog the Bounty Hunter, took a bath and waited for Scott to bring Sagwa back home.  The world is right again!

Home Sweet Home!

This is the end of our big trip, but I will continue the blog until school starts because it's not the end of our Summer 2010 fun!  We are heading to California next week and get our International students when we return.  I'm sure there will be some short trips with them before we start back to school.

Shout Out:
-To me for not sleeping even once in the car along the trip...MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!!!
 -To all of our family.  We are so blessed to have such a loving group of people surrounding us and willing to take us in and share their lives with us.  This was a trip of a life time because of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment