Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 41- Doing Better

We woke up, visited with Jackie some more and got both cars on the road.  There ware a lot of nice little towns that we drove through and I saw a little old roaster, open topped car for sale- if only we had money, time and a way to get ti home!  Cade and I are traveling in our car and Wylie and Jon are in Brenden's Taurus.  All went fairly well except there was road construction and 1 lane roads all through Montana and Idaho-YUCK!  Cade only freaks out when he wants his shoes back on and I tell him that I can't wile driving.  He gets over it when I point out cows or big trucks :-)  Apparently Wylie only had a few "gunshot wounds."  This is what Jon has taken to call her sudden freak out, outbursts because she screams like she's been hit when really it's just that her hair is in her face or something equally mundane :-)  Cade didn't sleep all afternoon, Wylie was hungry or needing to go potty every 10 minutes, Jon's back was starting to hurt and I'm still not 100%, sow e stopped in our new favorite town, Coeur d'Alene for the night.  We ordered in pizza, watched some TV, then were all in bed by 6:50 and asleep shortly after.  I think stopping was a good call...

No comments:

Post a Comment