I woke up early, took meds and finished getting ready for Sara's Shower. Jaimie, Wylie, Alli and I drove up to Aunt Karen's and walked in to a beautifully decorated house. Aunt Karen and Lynae did a great job. My favorite part was the Betta fish in the vases with bamboo. They looked just as I had imagined! I did a little more work, then Jaimie sent me to bed and I happily obliged. I was up and own the whole party, but Jaimie, Lynae, Aunt Karen and Laura were smashing hostesses. I think Sara had a good time and the guests were happy. It was really nice to see a lot of peop0le I haven't seen in a long time. Our cousin, Lori, and her daughter came. Lori has raised 3 great kids and is a great role model and inspiration for me as always. Lindsey is a very cool 15 year old who just got back from a month long exchange in Germany. Jon, Jeremy, Cade and Caleb all hung out on the farm in the morning and then came up to crash the end of the shower. Aunt Sandy, Aunt Carolyn and Lori all wanted to see the boys, so this was perfect. We continued to visit with them after everyone else left.
Around 1:30 I started slipping quickly, so we went back to the farm while everyone else went to see Victoria's new house. What a motivated and smart young woman she has grown up to be! We got home for naps and laid low for the rest of the evening just waiting for everyone else to come home so we could have others to talk to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment