Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 36- Sisters Are Home!

I woke up still sick and my temp up to 102.  I was able to move around and get a few more things done around the house.  Around 11:00 I took a shower and that put me over the edge.  I got chilled and couldn't get warm for over an house.  Dad and Jon took care of the kids for me and Jon got them down for nap.  Jaimie, Jeremy, Alli, Caleb and Sara all got in around 1:30.  I was warmed by then, but was up and down all afternoon and evening.  I gave Jaimie and Sara a good laugh because I was decked out in some of Mom's old sweat pants and  Mickey Mouse sweatshirt.  They are so sweet, they even pointed out that I look like Mom from the back because of my flat bottom.  Gotta love sisterly love :-)

Dad started Swiss steak, but Jaimie, Sara and I had to finish it because he had to leave to help put Uncle Jack's cows back in the field.  I went back to bed after dinner while everyone else visited and played.  After the kids went to bed, Jon and Jeremy made a Dairy Queen run.  I got up to talk to everyone then it was medicine and bed time for me.  I HATE BEING SICK!

No comments:

Post a Comment