Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 40- On the Road Again

We woke up at 4:45 and left the farm by 5:37.  My fever is gone...of course!  But I still feel crappy.  Just low energy and really weak.  Our trip to Denver was uneventful & we got to Denver early.  Jon did some things at Jan's while I went to the doctor.  There's nothing wrong with me, but he did give me some cough medicine with Codeine to help me sleep.  Once I got the Rx filled we were back on the road.  Today we are headed to Lovell, WY to pick up a car for my cousin Brenden from his grandparents and bring it back to Battleground.  We got to Lovell around 8:15 after a very disappointing meal at Subway.  We were greeted by Jackie, Harlee and Brenden.  We talked and the kids ran around the house and bugged Harlee then we all went to bed so we can get up and get on the road again, but with 2 cars this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment