Thursday, August 5, 2010
Day 39- Last Day
We had a slow start to the AM. I still have a fever, but it's down to 101.5. This SUCKS! Dad took all the kids to check on the cows and water and the rest of us started packing up and getting ready to go to town for breakfast. Once the kids got back we dressed them and headed in. We went to the cemetery to say "Hi" to Grammy and Grandma Sally and set out the flower stones Wylie made for them last year. Then we took a few things to Grandma's and waited until ti was time to meet everyone at Carmen's. Grandma and Grandpa take everyone out to breakfast every year so we can all be together. They use to take all of the grandchildren on a trip, but we are all grown now, so this is a nice substitute. I'm up and down, but got through breakfast OK. Jon, the kids and I went home while everyone else did their own thing. Dad came out later and brought Alissa with him to play with Wylie and Cade. Sara and Warren came out to say good-bye, Jon started packing up again and the kids played and played. I laid on the couch for most of the afternoon. Jaimie and Jeremy came home while I was taking a nap. Jon woke me up to say good-bye. A couple hours later Dad took Alissa home and our little family was left alone again. I decided to call the advice nurse finally and now have a dr. apt in Denver tomorrow at 10:00, which means we are leaving at 5:30 AM-YUCK! We had a quick dinner, packed and cleaned some more, gave baths and then went to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment